Can someone help me?

I'm using rnpc to create zombies on my server, but they are spawning under the road please please heelp me guys pleaaaseee.

Solution

Make sure you are setting the z-cord to above 0 if you want them to spawn above ground, if they are set to below 0 they will for sure be spawning underground.

There is also the issue of putting them on custom mapped places, I have seen sometimes that NPC's will fall through custom objects, however thats depends whether or not you are using a streamer and have it setup correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzerking
Посмотреть сообщение
Solution

Make sure you are setting the z-cord to above 0 if you want them to spawn above ground, if they are set to below 0 they will for sure be spawning underground.

There is also the issue of putting them on custom mapped places, I have seen sometimes that NPC's will fall through custom objects, however thats depends whether or not you are using a streamer and have it setup correctly.
0.0 is also not right. Get a plugin like MapAndreas or ColAndreas, with code get the Z coordinate of X and Y. Set the position using the Z coordinate the function returned.