Object Materials

I am building a furniture system with the option to change the object's material. Lets say I change the material for a specific object(through a command), and then I want another option to remove the material and make the object come back with its default material. How can I do that?

I dont get your question...explain it pls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha000
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont get your question...explain it pls?
I am building a furniture system with the option to change the object's material. Lets say I change the material for a specific object(through a command), and then I want another option to remove the material and make the object come back with its default material. How can I do that?

Oh i get it now.....

In your objectinfo enum type "defaultmaterial"..
Inside your command with which you make an object do
objectinfo[objectid][defaultmaterial] = material(this will be the objectid that u are giving in command to make object like e.g\makeobj[id][material]) after this make a command like /resetobj [id]
{
\\ here make command like createdynamicobject and for object material use objectinfo[objectid][defaultmaterial] and use x y z coordinates u used while making object they must be like objectinfo[objectid][OposX] and same for y z and rotations
}

Or I guess you could also re-create the object. That works too.

That would work too also read my code again i have fixed it...