HideMessage

Well I'm trying to hide the join/leave messages when an admin join/leaves the game but i'm facing some issues could someone tell me whats wrong?

PHP код:
    new string[70];
    switch(
reason)
    {
    case 
1: .... 
        }
     if(
Player[playerid][pAdmin] > 1) return SendClientMessageToAll(0xAAAAAAAA,string); 
What's the problem? what do i need to do

That code doesn't really tell me anything. Where's the string you're formatting?

Onplayerdisconnect,wont they both be the same method except for the switch reason part?

Surely if you're trying to hide the join / leave messages you wouldn't send the string if an admins level is greater than 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Surely if you're trying to hide the join / leave messages you wouldn't send the string if an admins level is greater than 1?
I didn't get the last part could you go over it if you don't mind,what i want is for example if you're an admin and u join the server players wont see your name join/leave the server but they can see players who are not admin join and leave do you understand?

Maybe try something like this on OnPlayerDisconnect? If the administrator is above level 0 it wont send anything, if they aren't an administrator it'll send the message.

pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] > 0) {
    return 1;
}
else {
    SendClientMessageToAll(0xAAAAAAAA,string);
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe try something like this on OnPlayerDisconnect? If the administrator is above level 0 it wont send anything, if they aren't an administrator it'll send the message.

pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] > 0) {
    return 1;
}
else {
}
Sure it's not return 0;? anyways thanks if it doesn't work with the return 1 i'll try the 0,thanks Luis

//Edit: Oh you're right xD You wanna just show the message from users..not from admins...

PHP код:
if(!Player[playerid][pAdmin])
{
    static const 
r[3][] = {"Timeout/Crash""Quit""Kick/Ban"};
    new 
string[128];

GetPlayerName(playeridstringMAX_PLAYER_NAME);

format(string,sizeof(string),"* %s (ID: %d) has left the server. (%s)",string,playerid,r[reason]);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaliber
Посмотреть сообщение
Just do this:

PHP код:
if(Player[playerid][pAdmin] > 1)
{
    static const 
r[3][] = {"Timeout/Crash""Quit""Kick/Ban"};
    new 
string[128];

GetPlayerName(playeridstringMAX_PLAYER_NAME);

format(string,sizeof(string),"* Admin %s (ID: %d) has left the server. (%s)",string,playerid,r[reason]);

Luis already solved it,also i didn't think you get what i said dont want players to see when admin join / leave the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannonBolt
Посмотреть сообщение
Luis already solved it,also i didn't think you get what i said dont want players to see when admin join / leave the game
The code he wrote for you just states that only admins can see when other admins leave the game.