What is the proper way to overcome samp limits?

I have read https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits

As an example it says; 2000 vehicles and 1000 objects.
But, Can i create 1000 objects in virtualworld 1 and 1000 objects in virtualworld 2 at the same time? (Ofcourse with streamer) And can i do the same thing with vehicles?

Is that limit depends to virtualworld or is that serverside?
If it is serverside,is that means;
As an example i made 3 different interiors and each interior have 30 players at the same second.
But each interior have 500 objects which served by streamer plugin. But still 90 players needs to see 1500 objects.
(Because all players are so close to objects and streamer distance is not a fact in here)
Virtual world 1: Serve 500 objects to X different players
Virtual world 2: Serve 500 objects to X different players
Virtual world 3: Serve 500 objects to X different players
Total is 1500.
So whats happening in a position like that?

If this limits are serverside, than we have a huge issue and it can not solved by streamers.
So what is the proper way to overcome those limits?

Im sorry for my poor english, thank you for reading.

You don't overcome limits. You can use a streamer indefinitely, but streamers also have their limits. You still cannot stream more than 1000 objects to players at the same time, even when using a streamer plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threshold
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't overcome limits. You can use a streamer indefinitely, but streamers also have their limits. You still cannot stream more than 1000 objects to players at the same time, even when using a streamer plugin.
So that means that limits are serverside. Not per player and not per virtualworld. If 90 players goes to a spesific point on different virtualworlds but still if server needs to serve more than 1000 objects at the same time, it will fail right? did i get it right?

Streamer doesn't stream all objects at any time, thats why you don't hit the limit, in vehicle's case there is no streamer, hence they are all streamed all the time so you can't create more than 2000.
Each client can stream 1000 objects, streamer is set as default to use 500 of those slots, so it'll at most stream that many. You can increase it to something like 800, but 1000 isn't recommended.
No server can handle as many objects as you want, so if you create your objects properly, with 1000 players in server, you can stream 1000 different objects for each, basically streaming 1 million objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO.GameR
Посмотреть сообщение
Streamer doesn't stream all objects at any time, thats why you don't hit the limit, in vehicle's case there is no streamer, hence they are all streamed all the time so you can't create more than 2000.
Each client can stream 1000 objects, streamer is set as default to use 500 of those slots, so it'll at most stream that many. You can increase it to something like 800, but 1000 isn't recommended.
No server can handle as many objects as you want, so if you create your objects properly, with 1000 players in server, you can stream 1000 different objects for each, basically streaming 1 million objects.
Okey, this limit not serverside. they are for players. I got it now. I tested that by creating 1000s of objests too.
That was the knowladge i need. "Simply, limits based on players."

As an example in that logic, i can create 2000 cars in one virtualworld and another 2000 cars in another virtualworld too. isnt it?

As I said, client can support 1000 objects, 2000 vehicles. Objects are 2 types, normals and player objects, streamer uses player objects to stream different objects close to each player, but vehicles are all the same, if you have a vehicle, it is streamed for EVERYONE in the server.
What you need to understand is limits are limits, you simply can't get passed the limit. What streamer does is bypassing it by tricks, making different objects stream at different places, but it still has the limit of 1000 objects streamed, if you have like 600 static objects, and streamer streams 600 more for the player (won't happen tho, internal checks AFAIK) your server WILL crash, since limit is 1000.

Once you reach the 2000 vehicle limit, vehicles simply won't be created. Virtual world doesn't change anything. Essentially yes, they are server limits. As the wiki page you linked says:
"Streamers work by only creating the objects/vehicles etc. that are close to players."

As opposed to streaming them all at once, they only stream them when they get within a certain distance. The limits still apply however.

Thats bad.... Then i cant create lots of vw interior for each player.
If 100 player uses 100 different houses at the same time.
And if each house uses 100 objects in 10.0 distance range.
It will be 100x100=10.000 objects.
Server cant serve 10.000 even with a streamer.
Because http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...57&postcount=5
So i will get a crash report...
Damned.. It is seriuosly so sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godless_phoenix
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats bad.... Then i cant create lots of vw interior for each player.
If 100 player uses 100 different houses at the same time.
And if each house uses 100 objects in 10.0 distance range.
It will be 100x100=10.000 objects.
Server cant serve 10.000 even with a streamer.
Because http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...57&postcount=5
So i will get a crash report...
Damned.. It is seriuosly so sad.
Sadly you just don't get the concept of streamer, IDK how else to explain this thing to you.

Nothing will crash, stop making random conclusions from random topics.

Objects can be streamed = A player can 1000 objects in each place, millions by changing a couple variables like VW, pos, int.
Vehicles are streamed at all times, so you can only create 2000, doesn't matter which vw, int, pos you are.

The guy said everything right, because objects are objects and count as the limit, unless removed they use an slot.
streamer uses objects limit slots, creates objects dynamically and DESTROYS them when player isn't in stream range.

Your English is bad, so you just barely understand a topic and jump into wrong conclusions, stop it and ask your questions in one place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO.GameR
Посмотреть сообщение
Sadly you just don't get the concept of streamer, IDK how else to explain this thing to you.

Nothing will crash, stop making random conclusions from random topics.

Objects can be streamed = A player can 1000 objects in each place, millions by changing a couple variables like VW, pos, int.
Vehicles are streamed at all times, so you can only create 2000, doesn't matter which vw, int, pos you are.

The guy said everything right, because objects are objects and count as the limit, unless removed they use an slot.
streamer uses objects limit slots, creates objects dynamically and DESTROYS them when player isn't in stream range.

Your English is bad, so you just barely understand a topic and jump into wrong conclusions, stop it and ask your questions in one place.
oky i stopped master.