Hello i want to create 3d animation (movies). like kung fu panda or Pc for games. but movies.
Can you tell mee who is best software and easy to learn for creating it?
Can you tell mee also where i go learn some basic tutorial. (Links please)
Who help me = REP

It's not just one program you have to learn.

For straight animations, you can start with the Source Film Maker.
You can play around with Dota 2 and Team Fortress 2 characters.

If you want 3d modelling, check out this list:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...eling_software
See what's best for you.

Also, I'd suggest you for editing to use Sony Vegas Pro it's the best editing programme, in my opinion, you can add exclusive effects.

Animation programs usually have a rendering system.
The rendered content can be processed with a wide variety of software. Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, etc.

Tutorials and software isn't going to get you there alone. It'll take quite a while to start doing stuff like this. I'd suggest starting with 2D and taking classes (even if you just find a reliable tutor on this forum with a bit of expertise, that's a good way to learn).

3ds max/maya + adobe after effects + adobe photoshop/gimp(alternative) + sony vegas/adobe premiere + some skills in modeling, drawing, animating, producing the video.

you can also just draw it frame by frame.

I don't know how to say this tactfully, but feature length animated movies cost millions of dollars, involve hundreds of people and take about five years of work. Even a single 20 minute episode of an animated series takes nine months of work and involves dozens of people.

With a bit of practice anyone can model a simple 3D building, but facial expressions and animations are in a completely different ballpark.