commands or something else?

I would like to know your opinion...Which is better to use and which one do you like?to keep doing things with commands...like /command [option] [option2] or like /command as a main and then a dialog or something pops up?I am not talking about all of the commands...for sure I wont be doing stuff like admin fast commands and player fast commands in dialogs in order to save time and it's better,i would be doing it for commands that need to type few things after...like gun name and stuff..

As for me => /command [option] [option2] is good
Showing a dialog will freeze the player and he can't move till he answer the dialog..
so /command [option] [option2] will be good here.
But maybe if the command have many options, a dialog will be fine, like /colorcar [vehid] then it will show a dialog with colors and the player choose, so he don't need to search for the Color IDs

Many players will complain from such type of commands like dialog, keep it simple

I said dialogs or something else, i just want to know if writing a commands and then doing other stuff by a mouse click is better than typing things after commands,i can use things that dont freeze the player....