Server FPS lag after restarting

Just restarted my server after doing some minor updates. By minor I mean tiny little things like, changing the name of my server, adding a admin give money command etc. I uploaded the gamemode through filezilla to my host (fusion host) and restarted by server on the Fusion Host cPanel. I joined my server and BOOM, lag. Very bad lag (almost 1 fps). Even another one of my players joined to test it and he said he didnt lag when he first logged in but after 10 seconds it got really bad too. I thought it may of been a problem in my script, but I tested it using localhost and it did not lag one bit, was completely fine. What could the problem be?

Thanks

may of been getting ddosed, not sure.. But it's gone now randomly.. Any other ideas?

DDoSing a server won't affect the FPS of the players on the server. It's most likely a script issue. No! It is a script issue.

If you have tested same Gamemode (( you uploaded to the host )) through local host but you face lag when you join the server over Fusion host. So its most likely host issues, better contact them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrost
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have tested same Gamemode (( you uploaded to the host )) through local host but you face lag when you join the server over Fusion host. So its most likely host issues, better contact them.
Problems with your host doesn't and won't cause drops in FPS.