Little Misunderstanding [EXPLAINED]

Everything of what happened here yesterday is explained in this video, sorry if things went wrong i didn't mean it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDBO...ature=*********
I won't be posting here until i'll get the right to do it from the staff team.

What's it about? I'm confused.

Guessing by the red bold text it's Mr.Tony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Guessing by the red bold text it's Mr.Tony.
That's what I thought. That register date, though!

Why do you move so much while talking ? you almost poked my eyes out.

Holy shit, I was really hoping you were a troll.
Have you been diagnosed or are you like super high?

I did advise you to retire from that topic, but you didn't listen.
I get that you have good intentions, but this isn't the right place for it.

Oh...and it's very hard for us to understand what you're talking about, even know your english is quite good.

Hello Mr.Tony. I don't know if this is really you or a troll which I don't really care. I have to say that it was an unfair ban that happened yesterday, when you are trying to share your thoughts with some people that you feel like that may help you(which is not, mostly). I'm not very good at explaining all this because my english is not good and I'm damn lazy, but I see that you are trying to explain everything in all these posts and videos, you saw something wrong with the world and let me tell you that it does not have anything to do with your lonely, jobless or whatever you call it. It's the perfect situation to understand all the shit going on with the world we live in. I know you already know this but I need you to understand it's a big messed up drama we play each and everyday and you are not the only one here, I am myself is in the exact same situation as your's, lonely, jobless and in the same age as you are, but you and I have different views on how we are looking for the answers. I don't know what you believe and I respect what you believe, but you just can't look for your own happiness in a girlfriend, a friend or even your own family. I didn't mean it's a waste to have all that, it does feel helpful to have all those people and share everything with them. Please don't mess up your life for anything that other's have to say, they will bring you to the ground. I'm not saying everyone, most of them as you may already know. Some may take this as a joke because you don't see these kind of suggestions everyday, but since you say you have an open mind, I suggest you to meditate and try to follow the Gautama Lord Buddha(****** it, I don't know if any of those sites have wrong information, so sorry about that. maybe a good book about that subject will help) teachings about life. Don't understand it wrongly or you will become just like any other monk trying to live like a robot(maybe that's not the word but as I said, I'm very bad explaining all this, but I know you will understand). I'm not saying that I'm following it because that *may be the joke of the century, but that does not mean you can't search for it. I know it's not that practical in the modern day life because you need to get a job, take care of your parents and everything. But what the heck, I just thought that may help you. Live in the moment, don't get lost in there. No matter what happed, it happened, just move on. Help the people in need, when you really feel like you can. At the end, it will be just you broh. No one else. Just for your reading, I found this on ******, and it all *seems correct but I don't know about those reference books and videos at the end of the article. if you are interested here is the link: http://www.pursuit-of-happiness.org/...piness/buddha/

*sigh*