[FilterScript] Disabled Fall Damage - Instant Spawn [Beta]

Anti-Fall Damage
Instant Spawn

I made this filterscript to present a method how to break the default game spawn process and replace it with yours,the basic concept of this script was "Anti-Fall Damage" but after completion the script was too small so i added some configurations and another option "Instant Spawn",and as this is the beta version,it can contain bugs so tell me if you find any bugs in this script.I tried my best to make it as real and neat as possible.

Features
Fully Customizable
Easy To Edit

Credits
SA-MP Team For <a_samp>

Download

thanks!!
i needed the instant respawn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0LL3R
Посмотреть сообщение
thanks!!
i needed the instant respawn thing
You're Welcome

You tested it for falling from high place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinja
Посмотреть сообщение
You tested it for falling from high place?
Yes ofcorse i tested it.It does not works so smooth when the player falls from a high place (Because it needs to cancel the spawn first) but still its fine as i added extra animation,sound & a textdraw for making it look neat.

So you still die and just get respawned after you die? What you can do instead is detect the player's animation and if they aren't on land, set the player's HP until it's blinking. After they land on the ground and are touching land, set their HP and armour back to what they had previously.

Just one thing, https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=615252. But I guess it will still work for this case.

EDIT

I like your method but it will only work for avoiding the fall damage,it cant work in the instant spawn thing.

And please take a look at the code again,i added 2 ways of detecting,if the player does not dies when the player falls,the health remains the same,and there is a default system in the game (Gta SA) that when the player falls from a high place,the player dies,so avoid that i added that spawn canceling system.

They still die, the point is to keep them alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
They still die, the point is to keep them alive.
Ive tested your method with "999999" health it works good but there is mega-jump feature in many servers,players can abuse it if the animation method is used.

Just detect if megajump is on?

pvar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Just detect if megajump is on?

pvar
Ok,thanks for the method,i will try adding this method too in the script.

@SickAttack

In UIF server when i play in the (Glass DM) deathmatch,i found a bug in the glasses/mirrors on which the players are standing.

forexample: if you joined the DM & destroyed the glass/mirror,it wont be visible to you but when another player joins he will be able to see it and will be able to walk on it normally,but you will see him moving in the air with falling animation.Wont it cause bugs? or...it will be fine?

It`s nice, but it will be much better with custom or mapped objects too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
Посмотреть сообщение
@SickAttack

In UIF server when i play in the (Glass DM) deathmatch,i found a bug in the glasses/mirrors on which the players are standing.

forexample: if you joined the DM & destroyed the glass/mirror,it wont be visible to you but when another player joins he will be able to see it and will be able to walk on it normally,but you will see him moving in the air with falling animation.Wont it cause bugs? or...it will be fine?
It's their bug, they have to fix it, but i still don't think it happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinja
Посмотреть сообщение
It's their bug, they have to fix it, but i still don't think it happens
LOL read my post again and think what causes it,its not the UIF server bug,its a SA-MP bug,there is no server which uses a timer to again and again reload the map objects,imagine that there is a stunt ramp made of mirror,a player breaks it and another player connects to the server,he uses the same ramp for performing stunt and its visible for him,you know what will happen next...

Good work mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
Good work mate.
Thanks

Detect if they are in that death-match and don't do anything if they are? Lol

It's better that you make that "method" an include and just call a callback, which is placed in the game mode, so the scripter(s) can decide when and when not to disable fall damage.

The animation doesn't depend on how you see a player, but how the player sees them self.