Gamemode is empty after computer restart

I was compiling my ~20k lines gamemode and my pc suddenly restarted. After restart my whole code from gamemode is gone, when I open the file its absolutely empy, nothing is written, BUT file size is same as it was before. Is there any chance for me to "revive" the code?

For one, don't save anything over it. Get it on some other form of storage ASAP, if the file is corrupted then other system processes can overwrite it. Then try opening it in notepad or something else than pawno.

Also, from now on.
1. Register on gitlab.com and create a free private repository
2. ****** how to use git for noobs - you don't even need to touch the command line
3. Use git to commit your changes and upload them to your online repository
4. No longer worry about your HDD fuckup

You can use the windows backups, restore one of the previous versions. that might help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misiur
Посмотреть сообщение
For one, don't save anything over it. Get it on some other form of storage ASAP, if the file is corrupted then other system processes can overwrite it. Then try opening it in notepad or something else than pawno.

Also, from now on.
1. Register on gitlab.com and create a free private repository
2. ****** how to use git for noobs - you don't even need to touch the command line
3. Use git to commit your changes and upload them to your online repository
4. No longer worry about your HDD fuckup
Sorry for just jumping on this thread, but I do have a question about this.. Can't you also use github?