at approximately 50 "you are banned from this server"

hello, i have a big problem.
I opened my RP server, and every ~50 connected players some of them receive the message: You are banned from the server, but they after trying more or less 3-4 times they can connect to the server, i don't understood from where the bug can be come.
Can you help me please ?

It's server bug, not script i guess. Maybe due to lag or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimdo
Посмотреть сообщение
It's server bug, not script i guess. Maybe due to lag or something.
Please... Don't guess.

OP post up your server log, and what you've done previously that may have added to it. Even though you may not have changed anything to do with bans and all that, what have you added to your script leading up to when this started to be noticed.

Or, have you only just got over 50 players and it's started happening?

And does the server lag out in text and commands when these bans are occurring?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Please... Don't guess.

OP post up your server log, and what you've done previously that may have added to it. Even though you may not have changed anything to do with bans and all that, what have you added to your script leading up to when this started to be noticed.

Or, have you only just got over 50 players and it's started happening?

post up your server log
There are IPs of all players..

Even though you may not have changed anything to do with bans and all that, what have you added to your script leading up to when this started to be noticed.
Nothing, yesterday we had the same number of players and no worries.

I think, in any case towards the end we got DDOS.

So you know what's going on with your server then do you?

The IPs, names and all that sensitive stuff should be cut out of the server.log, what I am looking for is more info about what's happening to it.

Have you even looked at the logs, and what have you done to check that it's actually a DDoS, as everyone coins them...