Question about pc / gaming

hey guys
i was going to buy some new stuff for the pc but i dont really got any idea what can make a pc better
i need some suggestion what should i buy for my pc (like ram or smth) to make it better for gamings and faster
thanks in advance

Upgrading for the sake of upgrading is a waste of money. Plus we can't give you advice if we don't know your current specs. Of course we could say that you should put a Titan X in there, but if you have a Celeron D it won't do much good.

Can you tell me what do i need for a better gaming
do i need a processor to make it better or video memory or both

ill upload the ss of my current specs.
ram 512.

Wow. You still run Windows XP. Probably be better just buying / building a brand new Conputer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFag
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you tell me what do i need for a better gaming
do i need a processor to make it better or video memory or both

ill upload the ss of my current specs.
ram 512.

LOL that make my day

Well windows Xp was best for me untill it was left over from windows with no updates and shit
i know its too old xd but i like it

I'm sorry to say, you cannot play GTA V.

Minecraft isn't any better xD

You can't upgrade anything based on that lga 775 mobo.

Oh god... Well if this is a LGA 775 and DDR2 mobo you can always find some cheapass used Intel Core 2 Quad with 3GHz and 4GB ram.

Same with graphics card. A used GTX 275 with 448-bit bus or better works fine with old games.

If you have the money, build new pc.......

Don't even bother trying to upgrade that computer, I just experienced some serious nostalgia with that picture of yours. You're better off saving to build a new computer, even if it takes a year or two to do so.