Help with Error

Hello i was using YSI and i downloaded new version. so there was a Error,
Код:
 E:\Samp server\Script\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\..\YSI_Internal\..\YSI_Core\..\YSI_Storage\y_amx.inc(77) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "..\amx\asm"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
i put this in Top of script:
Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>
#include <progress2>
#include <evf>
#include <YSI\y_iterate>
#include <YSI\y_ini>
#include <Dutils>
#include <streamer>
#include <sscanf2>
How to solve that error? Help

download amx assembly https://github.com/Zeex/amx_assembly

And Where do i extract the files? i mean directly in include folder or in YSI folder or in amx folder

Place all the files and folders from amx_assembly-master to amx folder (from YSI).

Yeah thanks. it worked now i am just getting errors for evf.inc file. do you have any working versions of evf.inc?

Are you referring to the include by Emmet_? Here it is: http://pastebin.com/raw/mkwhbBGU

Thanks for that. it solved evf.inc error but now i am getting new problem.. please help me..
Код:
E:\Samp server\Script\filterscripts\FS.pwn(32) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MAX_VEHICLES")
E:\Samp server\Script\filterscripts\FS.pwn(35) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "INI_NEW_LINE")
E:\Samp server\Script\filterscripts\FS.pwn(330) : error 020: invalid symbol name ""
E:\Samp server\Script\filterscripts\FS.pwn(330) : error 036: empty statement
E:\Samp server\Script\filterscripts\FS.pwn(330) : error 017: undefined symbol "t"
E:\Samp server\Script\filterscripts\FS.pwn(330) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
idk what did i do wrong??
Код:
//Line 330
for(new t=0; t < sizeof(MAX_TREES);t++)

MAX_TREES indicates that is a constant and not an array to get its size. Change to:
pawn Код:
for(new t=0; t < MAX_TREES; t++)
About the redefinition of constants, if you want to re-define something you have to use #undef symbol_here. In some cases, you have to define them before the necessary includes as well.

INI_NEW_LINE is defined as "\n", why would you want to change that?

pawn Код:
//Line 330
for(new t=0; t < MAX_TREES;t++)

Alright i got that.
Код:
E:\Samp server\Script\pawno\include\evf.inc(486) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehiclePoolSize"
E:\Samp server\Script\pawno\include\evf.inc(820) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerWeaponShot")
E:\Samp server\Script\pawno\include\evf.inc(822) : error 017: undefined symbol "BULLET_HIT_TYPE_VEHICLE"
I Got those errors with evf given by you. any guess how to fix em?