About Attach to player 3dtextLabel / Dynamic3dtextLabel

I wonder why does 3dtext or dynamic3dtext label dissappear a certain time when attaching to a player :/ al li did is individual variable in everycreation of 3dtextlabel and attach to a player and a matter of time they disappear like bubbles. I did something on OnPlayerStreamIn Callback when player stream the label attach to the player but it seems dont work any idea? in dynamic3dtext i use incognito streamer plugin but it seems when i create in a certain cmd and another player did it too the 3dtext will goes to the player anyone got an issue about 3dtext attachment to a player?

Show the way you're creating the label and attaching it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjn
Посмотреть сообщение
Show the way you're creating the label and attaching it.
Код:
new Text3D:AdminText[MAX_PLAYERS]; // above

CMD:deattach(playerid) return DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(AdminText[playerid]);
CMD:attach(playerid) {
new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:a;
			    GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
  AdminText[playerid] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("{FF0000}Attached Text",COLOR_WHITE,x,y,z,9.0,.attachedplayer = playerid, .attachedvehicle = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID);
return 1;
}
this code i use Dynamic3dtext when the time player1 attach his dynamic3dtext and then player2 attach his dynamic3dtext the player1 3dtext label will disappear i dont know why i already made a variable for every individual player

Does this happen with samp sided 3D text label too? Or only dynamic one?

And btw, is that the full parameter you are using with the dynamic one?

Cause I just saw there is a playerid parameter in the native

Код:
native STREAMER_TAG_3D_TEXT_LABEL CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(const text[], color, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:drawdistance, attachedplayer = INVALID_PLAYER_ID, attachedvehicle = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, testlos = 0, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);
I doubt it's happening cause you didn't specify the playerid that the label should belong to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjn
Посмотреть сообщение
Does this happen with samp sided 3D text label too? Or only dynamic one?

And btw, is that the full parameter you are using with the dynamic one?

Cause I just saw there is a playerid parameter in the native

Код:
native STREAMER_TAG_3D_TEXT_LABEL CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(const text[], color, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:drawdistance, attachedplayer = INVALID_PLAYER_ID, attachedvehicle = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, testlos = 0, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);
I doubt it's happening cause you didn't specify the playerid that the label should belong to.
oh my bad i'll try thanks, but from what i've understand the playerid parameter is only to show the dynamic3dtext to a certainplayer? or im wrong when imusing AttachDynamic3dTextLabel the problem there is a certain time the 3dtext label disappear thats why i use .attachedplayer parameter on that streamer to attach instead using the function Attachdynamic3dtext but .attachedplayer got the problem that im facing now.

The way you are attaching the label with dynamic one is just fine. There is no such native function as "AttachDynamic3DTextLabelToPlayer" exist. Those parameters there exist so that you can directly attach the label to players when you create them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjn
Посмотреть сообщение
The way you are attaching the label with dynamic one is just fine. There is no such native function as "AttachDynamic3DTextLabelToPlayer" exist. Those parameters there exist so that you can directly attach the label to players when you create them.
o i mean the default one :3 Attach3dtextlabel somehow the 3dtextlabel disappear

@EDIT:

now it wont show the 3dtext to the player with this new parameter added
Код:
AdminText[playerid] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("{FF0000}Label Attached", COLOR_WHITE , x, y,z+1.5,9.0,.attachedplayer = playerid, .playerid = playerid);