Class Selection Bug.

I made teams, I made classes, I made a register system. But, when it comes to register I fill in my desired password but the game bugs and spawns you in the place I made the class selection.. In other words, without choosing Team after you register you get spawned in the place your camera should be to change your team (Camera Frozen, only player can move)..

This error doesn't occur for the log in though nor incorrect log in, it occurs only with registration (If I add a blank password bugged, if I add my password again bugged.)

PS: By the way, my register filterscript has these lines somewhere in the middle.
SetSpawnInfo(playerid, 0, 0, 1958.33, 1343.12, 15.36, 269.15, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
SpawnPlayer(playerid);

PS2: It doesn't spawn at these coords it spawns where my camera should be frozen and swap between teams to choose.

PS3: The actual coordinates I want the players to spawn are in the gamemode... Will upload a video when I can

You're going to need to do a bit more reading into the functions you are using.

That SetSpawnInfo in the FS, could cause a problem.

So should I delete it ?? Since it is not in the gamemode.pwn to set my coords in that... It's made in a filterscript.pwn...

EDIT: Thanks dude. That shitty line bugged the whole filterscript.. I just removed it and it's fixed..
Now one last concern... When a player connects he is ''looking'' at the beach (samp intro). If he presses enter with a wrong password (log in) or blank registration pass (register) he won't be registered (already fixed that) but I want him to continue looking at the beach.. Cause if he does one of these^^^ his camera will face the team selection...
I didn't know how to describe that ^.... sorry for the awful syntax.