Buying Your Time

Hey guys. I used to run a server years ago called insane stunts. I lost my computer files on a corruption and I'm just starting to get back into samp. Now I could re script a gamesome myself but I just don't have the time anymore. My career has taken over my life but I still would love to run a server again for my weekends. I want a unique CnR server with features no one has. I have ideas. One the project is complete you are to surrender all files over to me ensuring their are no copy's left so there can be no such thing as a release. Will be legal documented copywrited. I buy you out, employee you as an admin on the server and site, and if you make me smile. Up to 500$ CAD via PayPal. 50$ upfront until you can provide a beta server. You can then have up to 250. Another 250$ when finished. If it's good.... I'll be paying 300$ if it's not going to bring us players. I've been looking for sites that sell for hours and nothing. I'm done with the games so if you can code. Take my cash.

I'll code it free if your willing to provide the hosts and website, Also if you make me Co-Owner along side you.

I would be fine with that. Do you have an example of your work?

Its still better to start off from pre made gm so you would have more idea for your project , in my opinion

No edits, 100% unique