Object collision (coordinates -3000/+3000)

Hi, i have Problem with objects which have coordinates 3000+/-
Editor: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=582490

Example:
Код:
X = -3247.05
Normal:

Move camera:

* SetObjectNoCameraCol / SetDynamicObjectNoCameraCol - doesn't help
* Smaller draw distance - doesn't help

Really I don't know where is problem, thanks for your help..

Your objects are outside the map.

Minimum x/y/z is -3000, and max is 3000. You cannot go above or below these values.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение

Minimum x/y/z is -3000, and max is 3000. You cannot go above or below these values.

Now I found that the problem is only in fly mode.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Wrong, you can.
It's just not very recommended because there are some bugs happening, but it's definitely possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong, you can.
It's just not very recommended because there are some bugs happening, but it's definitely possible.
Didn't say it wasn't possible. As you can see from the screenshots, it's possible. You get artifacts if you do though. I should have said you should not go above/below these values i guess... Or you cannot go above/below without artifacts.

IIRC it happens whenever the camera moves, and/or at certain angles. So it wont just be flymode.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Didn't say it wasn't possible. As you can see from the screenshots, it's possible. You get artifacts if you do though. I should have said you should not go above/below these values i guess... Or you cannot go above/below without artifacts.
Yes, you did say it was impossible.

Quote:

You cannot go above or below these values.

Made a mistake smart ass. Worded it wrong that's all. It's obviously possible, didn't think i needed to state that, since the screens show what happens when you do.

And 'cannot' doesn't mean 'impossible' either. If you tell someone "you cannot be serious" your not telling them it's impossible to be serious are you?

Nice contribution to the thread BTW.