How to add map into server?

Sorry for trouble. I have mapped with Map Construction and now I want to apply it into my server for a test. Yes, I know that map construction already got a feature for us to test but I want to apply it on my server and let see and test. Please teach me. I don't know how to script or anything. So if you can lead me step by step I will be appreciated.

Signed,
Sorry for bad english Ruth

add the createobject code under ongamemodeint
and if you have any removebuildingforplayer add it under onplayerconnect

What do you mean by removebuildingforplayer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless725
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean by removebuildingforplayer?
this is a function used to remove an object from the default map. A building, a tree etc.

To make a map, try to use MTA SA EDITOR .

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/RemoveBuildingForPlayer

1. Click "Show Code" button on your map construction.
2. Copy the whole code.
3. The CreateObject codes, put them into your script under the callback OnGameModeInit.
4. The RemoveBuildingForPlayer codes, put them into your script under the callback OnPlayerConnect.
5. Re-compile the script.
6. Open the server and try.

Bro, can you show me a picture? I copied the code but I don't understand what you say about the create object codes...I don't know anything about script..that why...I copied the code, opened pawno and I found OnGameModeInit but don't know where to paste it and after paste I don't know what to write

For example you want to add in your mod this map (click me), then you will copy the code and enter it in the public OnGameModeInit (read me). In the end, so be it (click me).

Thank you! All good now!