Same ip.

Ok, Done.

But now. The ip is what i say 192.168.0.103. MY Standart Gateway xD Where i forwarded my ports... with the ipv4 adress 192.168.0.100 And port 7777

If you are joining your server on your router ip, then it will show that ip. But if you are joining through the internet, it will display your internet ip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjan
Ok, Done.

But now. The ip is what i say 192.168.0.103. MY Standart Gateway xD Where i forwarded my ports... with the ipv4 adress 192.168.0.100 And port 7777
Okay, this works now.

I was joining Via My ip. The one from www.whatismyip.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjan
I was joining Via My ip. The one from www.whatismyip.com
hmm, try to run the server on another pc.

Other Pc Same Problem Do you mean an other PC in my house or from a friend or something?. Is it true that i need to forward my ipv4 adress? i did But this was comming xD Someone know how to fix it?

Sorry For Double post. Anyone Know the problem?

He means to get in from a friend's PC.But what is the whatismyip.com says?

Thats the same ip then. : 192.168.0.103. whatismyip.com says my ip My normal ip. The ip to i connected to internet.

change your port:

IP:7778

Hmm... nobody has noticed that "IP Address" and "Default Gateway" are the same IP?

Arjan, do you use the DHCP or do you assign an IP staticly? I would suggest the static IP and then get another number than your 104 from your gateway

I dont Understand you...

"Statisch IP of door DHCP toegewezen?"

DHCP is a service that assigns your computer an IP address, unless you have a static IP.

If you do not have a static IP, I would recommend one and change the IP number from 104 to 103, 102, 105 or whatever (That is, the last digits).