Can't connect to phpMyAdmin.

Always, when I go to the phpMyAdmin of my server, the net glitches and I have to go to task manager and turn it off. I tried connecting with FileZilla, but the server didn't respond.

How to solve it? (P.S.: It's a beta server on ultra-h.com - paid)

ask ultra-h about it

Thanks for such a good answer. I did, they said it's fine. I'm looking for help, not "ask them" just for your post count.

lol, this is not a scripting help aswell, its your pc problem or your net problem if not ultra-h problem, try out using a proxy and don't say "just for your post count" since i was trying to help you since you didn't even said that you already asked ultra-h about it, roflmao what a guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheNdjze
Посмотреть сообщение
lol, this is not a scripting help aswell, its your pc problem or your net problem if not ultra-h problem, try out using a proxy and don't say "just for your post count" since i was trying to help you since you didn't even said that you already asked ultra-h about it, roflmao what a guy.
Thanks.

Can I get some more help?

P.S.: I've done that above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinExec
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm looking for help, not "ask them" just for your post count.
Are you really?

Quote:

This Is Not For Hosting Company Support - This is NOT the support forum for ANY hosting company (volt, color, KingJ, serverffs, etc). Please, PLEASE stop making posts about troubles you are having w/ your server provider. Go to THEIR website to file support issues. If they don't have a website, get a better host.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12