Hosting Question

THE PROBLEM :

Hello SA-MP Forum member , I want make A request page that allows ppl request a samp server from the website and it auto create the server and send the informations using my website email , any ideas ?

WoW Open Host AmaZing Thanks Guys i love you so much

@Alonzo123 is spamming and @AlexandreAymanito, I'd recommend not hosting servers if you have no idea how it works. You've stated a "FULL" control panel. This is the basics of PHP and if you have no idea, please don't host peoples servers.

Also your website is marked as a security threat, and is also on a blacklist.

http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?...s&run=toolpage

Lol ids will never understand just installing Open Game Panel doesn't make them a host . Plus most of the free hosting sites steal your scripts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold
Посмотреть сообщение
@Alonzo123 is spamming and @AlexandreAymanito, I'd recommend not hosting servers if you have no idea how it works. You've stated a "FULL" control panel. This is the basics of PHP and if you have no idea, please don't host peoples servers.

Also your website is marked as a security threat, and is also on a blacklist.

http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?...s&run=toolpage
Anyway i'm not the owner there i'm just a devlopper . About spamming idk what you mean with this i'm not here to make ads i just need help .

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectboy
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol ids will never understand just installing Open Game Panel doesn't make them a host . Plus most of the free hosting sites steal your scripts.
We offre Ppls Servers Not steal scripts And about installing OGP sir Abhay you use it too ^^

Trying to not be rude...I feel thicker after reading this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectboy
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Ive seen paid hosters doing their job worse than some free ones, so paid stuff isnt always better, and free stuff isnt always that bad
Just quoting Mauzen's post.

^That's true. Bought a host with hosted tab on hostskool for about 40$ and got tons of problems I never had with free hosts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение
^That's true. Bought a host with hosted tab on hostskool for about 40$ and got tons of problems I never had with free hosts.
Probably because you've chosen a shit provider, have you taken that into consideration?