NPC disconnected..

Basically when i launch a server in localhost the NPC's works perfectly fine as they're supposed to.However in my linux they disconnect i've added a debug message to show me the reason and this shows up
[10:13:31] NPC 21 disconnected (reason: 0).
[10:13:31] [npcart] Zombie[22] has left the server (21:0)
What's causing this? Reason:0? What does it even mean?

So pretty much after searching for about an hour I've came to some results..
0 means time-out but why? I've just tested it in localhost (windows) and it works but in linux they time out for no reason at all , could the error be with permissions ? Maybe npcmodes needs 777 perms to write? I'm using RNPC by the way.

So with those information provided could anyone help me solve this problem? It's been like hours im trying to solve this but still they disconnect with the same reason..

I'm not sure about this but there is nothing wrong with a try? check out your 'samp.ban' file in your server directory if it has any IP which is related to NPC's IP (maybe a range)

No Tamy the server doesn't ban the NPC's I've already said that they work perfectly fine in windows.

bump... still can't find a solution

You just need to face the fact this this is always going to happen with NPCs happens to me happens to everyone. You need to take some measures to reconnect them plain and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
You just need to face the fact this this is always going to happen with NPCs happens to me happens to everyone. You need to take some measures to reconnect them plain and simple.
Yes but as I said I have to fix this issue of them disconnecting after 5 seconds first they work fine in windows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
View Post
Yes but as I said I have to fix this issue of them disconnecting after 5 seconds first they work fine in windows...
Same problem here, still trying to fix. It maybe for Max IP connection to the server

I can help give a solution, but can anyone send me at least a test server? Please include the plugins and includes in the package.