Cleo sprunks

Alright so my buddy found this cleo mod that well not a mod, its more like a hack, basically what it does is that it places 2 sprunk machines around the player blocking any sort of damage. The problem is, sprunk machines are invisible for both user and shooter
Anyone found any way to fix this?

The hack is client sided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codectile
View Post
The hack is client sided.
Aha so other words there aint a shit we can do about it? Since I have been fucking around for past 24h to resolve it but without success

I would probably compare the difference between the number of OnPlayerTakeDamage calls and the number of OnPlayerGiveDamage calls (damaging that specific player). The greater the difference, the greater the chance that they're cheating. Especially if the number of OnPlayerTakeDamage calls is 0 or very low.

Or you can even get if there is any extra spawn of objects if possible.

make sure all your sprunk machines are accounted for, create a function to check if the player is in range of them, if he is not near them and losing 0 on player take damage maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlare
View Post
make sure all your sprunk machines are accounted for, create a function to check if the player is in range of them, if he is not near them and losing 0 on player take damage maybe?
Wont work, the sprunks are clientsided.

You could just use weapon-config and all health related cheats will be eliminated.

Its preety much clusterfuck as it comes to it, no way to detect the sprunk machine since as previously said by Richie, they are clientsided.

What I did is that I basically do a check OnPlayerWeaponShot & OnPlayerTakeDamage are equal to each one etc.
Thanks for the headsup Vince and others!