Detecting NoSpread

I don't often do this, but I've hit a bit of a wall. There are multiple players in our particular server that love to abuse this mod, because they know it's either hard or impossible to detect script-wise. I've tried searching multiple forums across the SA-MP universe, and have come to no resolve. This is the mod that I'm talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEK9cLkUr_8

I know we have functions like GetPlayerCameraFrontVector and GetPlayerLastShotVectors, but how would I go about detecting whether the recoil is null or not? In the case of shotguns, this mod effectively shoots all fragments at the same location, as if it was all 1 bullet, and does maximum damage over a much larger distance. I basically want to know if anyone has had any luck in combating or preventing this particular mod. I am not asking for codes, I am asking for guidance on what steps are required to combat this. It has me and several others stumped, are there such possibilities that would make this mod detectable

Well detect where they have shot from & whats the weapon ID.
Now imagine shotgun, lets say 100 meters, it would have certain spread so hit chance is 50-60%?
Detect last 5 bullets they have shot, if they all hit the target there might be something wrong.

I mean yeah you can detect where the bullet hit but to be honest, there aint much you can do about it. In a shootout or such, they dont have a static target so there will be a lot of missing and such if they arent using aimbot with this lol so preety much at this point there isnt much you can do.

You can try what I have suggested above.
1. Test it yourself normaly, see what are the actual chances of hitting target from certain distance, how it drops over distance with each weapon
2. Detect when they shoot & save last 5 bullets, if there is anything unusual like hitting 5 times with shotgun with some greater distance then there is something wrong.
Altho as I said, it could be innacurate and probably will, but its how I somewhat gonna "patch" it temporarly.

Bumping for interest.

My suggestion it is what I made for my gamemode , when admin is spectating player and when he shoot create dynamic pickup any small object like how it is ID : 3105 it is pool ball

There are data about this in the forum, you just need to search well.
I think every bullet of a shotgun shell did 8.sth dmg, you can check if someone did a full dmg with shotgun, then check the distance, no one would do a perfect 0 spread shot over lets say more than 15m right?
just don't register their shoot when they do this ( return 0 on the shot), because there might be some false positives.