Simple question about many objects in gamemode

I've played on LS RP for a long time and unfortunately I've been in many player's houses, almost everyone has different interiors that are mapped for them only, this maps contain many objects so how is it possible to add so many maps on one gamemode. Do they use different virtual world or interiors for the objects ? Can someone explain how do they do it?

Thank you very much for the support.

Streamer plugin + virtual worlds. Streamer plugin can handle over 100k objects with 500+ players without problems.

Thank you, I rep+ you, can you tell me how can I transfor Createdynamicobject s into streamer plugin objects.

Just use CreateObject, or get a filterscript that stores the objects in a database for quick loading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvoms
View Post
Just use CreateObject, or get a filterscript that stores the objects in a database for quick loading.
CreateObject only allows x amount of objects trust me on that one.

You want to use Incognito's streamer if anything. I've got 15,000 objects streaming so far and room for a lot more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCarter
View Post
Thank you, I rep+ you, can you tell me how can I transfor Createdynamicobject s into streamer plugin objects.
CreateDynamicObject is a streamer function, if you have that than you are using streamer already. Now you only need to start using Virtual Worlds...