Can Anyone Tell Me How To Fix This Proplem ??? Please

D:\USB\GTA~FILES\SYSTEMS -FILESCRIPTS 2\BRTDM.pwn(30200) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
D:\USB\GTA~FILES\SYSTEMS -FILESCRIPTS 2\BRTDM.pwn(30200) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
D:\USB\GTA~FILES\SYSTEMS -FILESCRIPTS 2\BRTDM.pwn(38595) : warning 225: unreachable code
D:\USB\GTA~FILES\SYSTEMS -FILESCRIPTS 2\BRTDM.pwn(38595) : warning 217: loose indentation
D:\USB\GTA~FILES\SYSTEMS -FILESCRIPTS 2\BRTDM.pwn(38601) : warning 225: unreachable code
D:\USB\GTA~FILES\SYSTEMS -FILESCRIPTS 2\BRTDM.pwn(38601) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Warnings.

There are just warnings though. They wont affect gamemode. Although you can post the code ill fix it for you.

its just warnings, dont worry about them.
Indentation means your opening and closing at the wrong place, make sure the script is tabbed correctly.
Unreachable code means you closed your code before it actually ended.
Number of arguments means you didn't complete a line of code.

Like..
Setplayerhealth(playerid);

That doesnt have all the arguments.

It has to be.
SetPlayerHealth(playerid, Value);

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
There are just warnings though. They wont affect gamemode. Although you can post the code ill fix it for you.
Ok Ty If I Cant Fix It I Will Share My Code Proplem In Replay .
Thank You For Your Helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
just warnings
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvoms
Посмотреть сообщение
just warnings
Can I slap anyone who says "just warnings"? Warnings describes situations that are syntactically correct but logically wrong and YES, they can and will affect the gamemode and can lead to serious bugs. Consider this piece of code:

PHP код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] = 5
That will give an unintended assignment warning. But if you choose to ignore it ("because it's just a warning") then you will have a very serious privilege escalation bug, because that player's admin level gets set to 5 regardless of anything else.