Dat Fallout 4 release discussion

6 hours to the release in my region. Anyone else looking forward to this?

My PC no support dis I cri everytiem I see threads like this

Mauzen can I has ur PC

Lol
Anyways gratz! The wait is worth lol

I'm getting it lol, Can't wait ;P

Did you guys see the load times for XO? Jesus Christ 30 seconds. Hopefully the PC port is very good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you guys see the load times for XO? Jesus Christ 30 seconds. Hopefully the PC port is very good!
Why bother with consoles? That 30-fps-policy for the top gen consoles pretty much kills all my interest for them
First reviews say that the PC port mostly is done well, only the controls are still too gamepad-focused. Guess theyll patch that some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
My PC no support dis I cri everytiem I see threads like this

Mauzen can I has ur PC

Lol
Anyways gratz! The wait is worth lol
gratz for what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
gratz for what?
He means because Mauzen has the game or is getting it and can run it, He is Jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Why bother with consoles? That 30-fps-policy for the top gen consoles pretty much kills all my interest for them
First reviews say that the PC port mostly is done well, only the controls are still too gamepad-focused. Guess theyll patch that some time.
I think you mean 900p/24fps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydro
Посмотреть сообщение
He means because Mauzen has the game or is getting it and can run it, He is Jealous.
Im not at all Jealous

Thankyou

2 hours played and I got the first crash. Pretty good for a 2 days old game.
Performance is really good. Im just a bit above the minimum specs but can almost max it out. Maybe this changes in different locations.

A thing that really annoys me: lip-sync is english, other languages often arent very synchronous. The german synchro voices are really good, but that lip-asynchronity renders dialogues ridiculous.