Warnings IG but in Script no?

IG

Pawno

Please help..

do your game crashes?

Warnings in-game are not caused due to scripting errors. Most likely causes are invalid objects (for example, creating an object with a vehicle ID), vehicles with invalid tuning mods (cheaters can do that, unless you have protection against it), etc.

Try searching that warning on ****** (or any other search engine), you will probably find the reason of that warning. "SA-MP warning 0xC000 blah blah".

One no one yes but today is normally knock on wood(Proverb with us) sorry for bad English but anyway me need answer and solution

Opcodes warnings are mostly cause by game modifications, especially by the vehicle ones. Do you use any of these?

Edit: Sorry, posted with the guys above the same stuff...

Edit#2: After a quick reseach I discovered that this specific opcode warning is caused by vehicle components from the vehicle modifications workshops. You are most likely using vehicle modifications which interfere with these components and find them to be invalid, therefore your game eventually crashes. In my opinion, you should get rid of those components.

Check tuned cars there, some mods may be invalid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
Opcodes warnings are mostly cause by game modifications, especially by the vehicle ones. Do you use any of these?

Edit: Sorry, posted with the guys above the same stuff...
I think you're referring to GTA San Andreas mods, right? I was referring to a GTA without mods

Actually, it can be caused both by game car modifications and invalid car tunning components. I used to play back in 2013 when I had no knowledge about SA-MP on a server, by using a game modification for ZR-350's. Whenever I was approaching ZR's, client was displaying opcodes errors, and after more of this warning, client used to crash, finally. For this reason, I had to remove that modification.