[FilterScript] zDivines Actor Studio - Version 1.0

zDivines Actor Studio
Current Version: 1.1
Release Date: 20150807 (YYYYMMDD)
Information:

This filterscript is designed to created Actors' in game, and make them perform a certain action when someone gets near them. This script requires that you log into RCON. As Actors' are fairly limited in this stage, there is only a number of things this script will be able to accomplish until the Actors' get more functions.

> This script uses the default file loading/saving system to help decrease script includes, and make it more universally compatible. I will either update it to y_ini or MySQL in a future update if it's requested.

Commands:

/zahelp - Shows you a list of commands that you can use.
/©reate(a)ctor - Allows you to create an Actor.
/(d)elete(a)ctor - Allows you to delete an Actor.
/(l)ist(a)ctors - Allows you to list all created Actors'.
/(e)dit(a)ctor - Allows you to edit an Actor to alter it's functionality.

Plugins/Includes Needed:

1. sscanf2 - Credits to ******
2. zcmd - Credits to Zeex
3. streamer - Credits to Incognito

Installation:

1. Download "ActorStudio.amx".
2. Move "ActorStudio.amx" into your filterscripts folder.
3. Add "ActorStudio" to your filterscripts line in your "server.cfg" file.
4. Restart your server and enjoy!

* The script automatically creates the scriptfiles needed, so don't worry!

Pictures:

Contact and Other:

I am open to all suggestions related to this filterscript. Please let me know what you would like to be added!

*** Source (.pwn) has been released!

Changelog:

v1.0 - Initial release
v1.1 - Fixed a small bug with the execution radius upon creating an Actor.

Usefull...

Great work..

++rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyfuz
Посмотреть сообщение
Usefull...

Great work..

++rep
Thank you. If you know of anything that could improve the filterscript, please let me know!

Looks nice, didn't tried it yet, but i will soon, something unique and useful, good job, +r

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnaKe
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks nice, didn't tried it yet, but i will soon, something unique and useful, good job, +r
Thanks for the feedback!

Very nice, but why amx only??

As stated in the forum rules, the source code should always be released. Please show the source code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzajaved780
Посмотреть сообщение
Very nice, but why amx only??
Because, I don't want the source code being altered until I am finished with the final version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
As stated in the forum rules, the source code should always be released. Please show the source code.
I will be releasing the source code, just not right now.

Nice

Very Useful.

I must also say, as per the release rules you must provide the source to the script that you're releasing.

Quote:

Include All Source Code - Scripts or other programmed things released on these forums MUST include ALL source. If you do not wish to include the source code that is your right, and you are free to release binary-only versions elsewhere, this is only a condition for releasing programs here

The source code has been released, also the information section has been updated.

Found a small bug where when you create an Actor, the execution radius doesn't get set properly. It has now been fixed, and version 1.1 has been released.

Can't even compile it, it's missing tons of variables