Company

Hello,

Actually I want someone to start with a company of developing Web and android which we will provide the service of developing Web and android maybe if we get profit I would share with him and also I don't know is this correct thread to post here

dude, you started learning android for like 20 days and now you think you are an expert? you need atleast 5 years of studying in order to master it.

Cheeki Breeki

I have never said that I am expert I just want to develop the apps and sell it to them that's all

King Hual is actually looking for a partner for his web development company. Drop him a message.

Thanks for your suggestion

how much for website app?

It just costs 2$ - 4$ only if you want a basic or if you want more professional design then you need to pay around 5$ - 10$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
King Hual is actually looking for a partner for his web development company. Drop him a message.
savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
dude, you started learning android for like 20 days and now you think you are an expert? you need atleast 5 years of studying in order to master it.
Actually, this can be mastered quite easy nowadays. I had to create an extremely detailed application for Android and iOS using Phonegap (Cordova) as my last project for my education. You can easily create an application with this and master Phonegap within a month, if you have lots of experience with HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

Assuming the topic poster knows how to create websites, you should have a lot of experience with HTML, CSS and JavaScript. If you want the client to make a server sided request, you'll have to create an API for the website you're developing an app for.

Developing games isn't that hard neither nowadays. Game engines such as Unity3D and Unreal Engine are basically doing half of the work for you...

Gosh, I love Unity!