Samp server's

Hello my friend's, Today i enter'd SAMP with my friend and he gave me the IP of a server and it didnt found it.
So i wanted to look for it in the Hosted tab and i realized its showing me only 61 server's and it's supposed to show me like a thousend or something no? And iits not showing me NGRP HGRP All the know'n server's and I dont know how to fix it. Anyone can help me please?
Sorry for my english im tired and im not thinking well
Thank you.

There's nothing wrong with your client. Use the internet tab, probably you will find the server you are looking for there because here, you aren't going to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
There's nothing wrong with your client. Use the internet tab, probably you will find the server you are looking for there because here, you aren't going to.
Yea but my friend gave me the IP And i tried to Add the server instantly And its telling me (Retrieving info...) But my friend is playing at the moment..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMPbitch
View Post
Yea but my friend gave me the IP And i tried to Add the server instantly And its telling me (Retrieving info...) But my friend is playing at the moment..
Can you post the IP address of your friend's server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haZh
View Post
Can you post the IP address of your friend's server?
samp.hzgaming.net:7777

It's online for me, you might as well have a misconfigured network connection (settings). Reset everything back to default and that should do the trick (assuming you know how to).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
It's online for me, you might as well have a misconfigured network connection (settings). Reset everything back to default and that should do the trick (assuming you know how to).
No lol ive got a new computer with windows 8.1 idk shit here can you help please?

Quote:
View Post
No lol ive got a new computer with windows 8.1 idk shit here can you help please?
Hmm. Reinstall your Client. And also delete the SAMP folder from the GTASA document. It will fix the problem

You might be blocked by the original server/VPS hoster?

Quote:
View Post
A friend had the same issue, but if you don't want to even try, then go look for another server or do whatever you want.