Server couldn't show up in the internet list (announce 1)

Hello, my server cannot show up in the internet list, although in the server.cfg "announce" is set to 1, "query" too.

When I run it locally, it shows up and in http://monitor.sacnr.com/checker.html says its monitored, but when I upload it on the host, even when I set announce to 1 it doesnt show up , neither says it's monitored in SACNR Monitor?!

I want to know if someone else faced this problem and what's causing it, I've even opened a ticket to the host staff, they said "We are looking into this and will update you shortly."... anyway Im still waiting for response like 2 days.

My server version is 0.3.7 and hosted by Apex GameServers, anyone else had problems with them and should I change the host ?

Hey, how long have you tried to wait between starting your server and checking its status? SA-MP's master list is not always working in real-time, it requires server to announce itself few times before it adds it to the list.

Been waiting over a week, I think that's not the problem.. ;/

It could also be the port. Always remember to have it port-forwarded (Doesn't always have to be required to run it, but for it to show up in the "internet" section it does). If not then I suggest you to check the compability mode of the announce.exe(.sh) file and then (if linux: chmod 777 announce & if windows, Windows 7).

Well, first of all I guess its port forwarded, since players can see it and join through the IP, and its hosted, they won't allow me to upload .exe files such as - announce.exe , samp-server.exe, samp-npc.exe ....

Also I checked other servers hosted by Apex GameServers and they are on the list, using 0.3.7 SAMP version.

Anyone else had this issue using Apex ?