AttachObjectToVehicle (Objects Disappearing)

So I basically took advantage of the new strobe lights etc added to 0.3.7, and if I go into an area with a good few objects they disappear from the car and I have to delete and recreate them, even then sometimes it doesn't fix it and I have to go to an area with 0 custom objects to turn them back on. I use the regular CreateObject and AttachObjectToVehicle, not the streamer plugin ones.

If anyone knows how to fix this, I would hugely appreciate it and I will rep anyone that gives me some information on how to fix it. I've had this problem since 0.3e and still had no luck finding any fixes.

I know that lights are limited to how many can be displayed at one time. I am unsure if this also counts for objects are are not currently visible as well which could be an issue. You should really be using streamer objects anyways CreateObject() is very wasteful.

I agree strongly with Pottus. In your case it sounds like you have too many CreateObject() - This is limited and streamed objects using incognitos for example CreateDynamicObject() is not.

It's not an object limit but a limit of that specific type of object.