Deep, Mapping Issues...

Hello, SA:MP Community <3 .

I am facing a rather big problem, to do with the map I am currently making.

It's a Sheriff Department for my Community Server.

I decided to start off with making the Jail, since.. Its underground. The problem I am facing is,

I realise that if I don't put everything into one map.. Which is a Full custom Interior for an RP server, the lag will be reduced. Which is great...
But! Now. If you don't connect it all together
(As in, map both of the project together the Jail / HQ in one Map / Project)
then the RP is lacking the jail... Because now, you can't '/s' (Shout). As a prisoner.. Well sorry, you can. But no one will hear you. Unless they're on the Jail Floor. If they're in the other Interior map, the Sheriff HQ.. They won't be able to hear you.. Obviously, because It's a different location / World / Interior / MAP.

I made it sound complicated... But It's the simplest way I could of described it in...

Do you have any suggestions?

Yeah. Don't be lazy and re-make the whole map in a better manner. It's not the size that matters, its the quality and planning. If it's a Sheriff's HQ, it should be rather small anyway.

You should have mapped the jail close to/next to the Sheriff department interior. Your only option would be to make the maps closer together, or you could add an exception in the script, but that would be more complicated.

You can script it so that any shout made from the jail is also heard in the Sheriff's Department.

It's easy to talk than to do so you should make this possible in order for the other people to appreciate your works. I mean it will be great once you made it by yourself.