Object draw distance

Hi, i just have a question, i'm using Incogito's streamer plugin, and some objects are not loading from the near distance so i'm using draw distance to make them more visible, so my question is, if i use draw distance on all/most of the object will it cause my server working slower and usage of the memory greater ?

Ofcourse, also set visible item amount to 1000, if I remember correct default visible item was 500, and try to variate stream distance aswell, not just draw distance, for small objects use smaller draw/stream distance.

It will also impact your player's FPS if there are a lot objects streamed in.

So the server will work slower, cause i really have some large maps, and i've setted their draw distance to 500..

Yes, it will decrease the server's performance and at the same time it might lower the FPS of players who have slower computers.

It can affect server performance, as why would you want to render some small cup which is in some other room, while it cannot load walls, you know.

What is the normal stream distance than, that will not cause server's preformance and players FPS ?

Just use CreateDynamicObject, those should be fine I think.

I would suggest to keep the drawdistance as it's (0) and increase streamdistance (default is 200.0 I think) in dynamic objects!