Mapping Issue

Hello,

I've got this fairly large remapping of Fort Carson/Verdant Meadows that turns them into Suburban towns, but currently I'm having issues getting it into 0.3.7. Whenever I try opening it, I'm getting an error message as follows:

The Instruction at 0x043d7357 referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be read.

OK to Terminate
CANCEL to Debug

Anybody have any ideas as to why it's doing that? I'd like to avoid having to go through all of my coding, as it's a rather large list (as one might imagine)

Thanks!

Update: I've deducted things down a bit... It seems I'm only able to view 1000 added/new objects via the map editor at a time; this is different than before. I've tried different variations of groupings, and the line seems to be drawn at 1000 added objects for ingame view via the editor. (FYI, the editor I'm using/talking about is this one: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=282801).

Furthermore, the error codes I was getting were all different ones from the one shown above, so I would guess that they're unique to each aspect.

I think it's because the map editor doesn't use a streamer when you use the in-game test functionality. So when you have more than 1000 objects it will crash.
However if you implement a streamer in your server, it can load maps of more than 1000 objects. (It will only show objects close to you)

it's like Conradus said you're overloading your map editor I would suggest you breaking up your project into pieces

Quote:
Originally Posted by tboysamp
Посмотреть сообщение
it's like Conradus said you're overloading your map editor I would suggest you breaking up your project into pieces
No, the editor is not being "overloaded." The editor supports as many objects as you want. The problem is he is going over the object limit of 1000 visible objects. Use the streamer plugin, it forces the players to see less than 1000 objects at a time and not crash.