lmfao :P (CS)

Lol, today i played on a serv, as usual and a random noob comes, he gets owned cuz i make like 20 HS throw a wall, Cuz i hear all the fucking gun sounds, and guess what?

That noob reports me to steam for Wall hacking xD

pretty lol, isnt it? xD

A pic would increase my lol. Of the report ofc.

Didn't you know? For killing someone with a headshot in any source game you are automatically a hacker to everyone else.

Never played C.S Source.
Only the first.

well not source, i didnt got any report, and i didnt take a screenie either
Well that guy got so fucking pissed of after i said" Go cry, u will feel better" that he leaved the server lol, Well
I hate 1.6, Cuz im to good there at Surf mode, i pwn everyone there, specially on Surf_Ski2 xD
Well i got some screenie of my score, and his i think :P i will post in a second ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaToN^
Well that guy got so fucking pissed of after i said" Go cry, u will feel better" that he leaved the server lol, Well
I hate 1.6, Cuz im to good there at Surf mode, i pwn everyone there, specially on Surf_Ski2 xD
Well i got some screenie of my score, and his i think :P i will post in a second ^^
Ah, well its the same for any steam game, if you have any skills at all your a hacker because in these games people just can't get good at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaToN^
Ah, well its the same for any steam game, if you have any skills at all your a hacker because in these games people just can't get good at it.
So true

It sucks =/ :P

well heres the pic of my and his score.

Hacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Hacks
ye, i got a skill hack gives me more skillz that is possible