Streamer Help!

I'm not sure if it's something inside the the script or the fact that there may be to many maps inside the script itself, but when I go into an interior or find a mapping made using CreateDynamicObject - it fails to load, and here's my description of it:
When I find a map using CreateDynamicObject, it struggles to load, it barely loads anything in fact, and it only loads a radius around you and slowly unloads behind you and loads in front of you without loading the entire mapping.

Could it be anything inside the script slowing down? Or is it because I'm missing something? Please help!

stream distance? draw distance? Give us code of your map, could be some mistake in code

pawn Код:
public OnGameModeInt()
{
    //Streamer Fix - Testing 123
    Streamer_TickRate(1000);
       CreateDynamicObject(969, 1575.64648, -1637.91223, 11.88747,   0.00000, 0.00000, 0.00000); //A PORTION OF MAPPING
}

Any screenshots on your problems? Maybe the coding isn't right. Try to give us some pictures of it maybe we can help

http://imgur.com/19j2HO9,qAKS55K,CiPz9n1

Posted the images...

You have to freeze the player for a bit to allow the map to preload the objects, specially when you teleport to a far away place or even when you're lagging.

Edit: And don't think that streamer lets you create how many objects you want, because it doesn't. It just streams close objects to you, to make adding a lot, I mean a lot of objects possible. If you surpass the limit of streamed objects, then the ones that aren't allowed to show, won't show.

Also note that some objects act weird in different places, such as far out in the ocean or far out in the sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
You have to freeze the player for a bit to allow the map to preload the objects, specially when you teleport to a far away place or even when you're lagging.
I'm aware of that, and it's why StreamPlayer is in my script, but it doesn't explain why it works on other scripts then this one - because even if you freeze a player to pre-load objects, it still does the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeAmazing
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm aware of that, and it's why StreamPlayer is in my script, but it doesn't explain why it works on other scripts then this one - because even if you freeze a player to pre-load objects, it still does the same thing.
Post edited.

I took out lots of mapping for this ONE mapping to work, but yet it still refuses to properly load.