Question about SQLite and MySQL ???

Hey all,
I got one question. The question - Is there a difference betwen MySQL and SQLite's syntaxes?

http://bfy.tw/29v

-- Rather than asking straight away.

In the context of SA-MP, other than being coded differently, MySQL requires a server with a database. SQLite is locally stored and doesn't use any external server.

I haven't tested it, but I believe MySQL is faster for fetching information (depending on size of the database), especially if the server is the same as your SA-MP server. But, SQLite is less vulnerable to outside attacks.

I prefer to use SQLite because it doesn't require a server database.

Thank you all. I'm trying to make an Ssaving system with MySQL and SQLite both. And when the MySQL database not response then I will load the SQLite. I saw in some posts the AUTO INCREMENT value in MySQL was AUTO_INCREMENT and in SQLite was AUTOINCREMENT. I meant in my question - Is there other values that are typing with difference?

I hope you understand what I wrote because my English is not good.

If everything with mysql have been set up correctly, you're not going to have any issues with it and I honestly find it a bit bad idea to use both systems at the same script.

MySQL by BlueG, the latest versions (threaded queries and ORM) are much faster than SQLite. Yes, SQLite is reliable and no need any extra but I'd still prefer not to use it anymore. Plus, INSERT queries are also slow and in order for the SQLite to gain some speed (in general), you'd have to set synchronous to off and there are cases that the database might be corrupted (and if you don't take any backups of it often..).

But I want to have two save systems because if one of they is down the second will take over and will not have to stop the server to repair the first save system

I hope you understand what I wrote because my English is not good.

I understood why you want to make it like this but saving in two systems at the same time might be a problem (if in another thread, then okay).

Also about your previous question as both use SQL is the same. I'm only aware of the one you mentioned that the keyword for auto increment in SQLite is AUTOINCREMENT.

PS: Your English is good, no worries.

If the gamemode has a save system with MySQL, can I use a filterscript for SQLite save system?