Small issue regarding indentation

So I've recently been converting my scripts back to a normal state but found out that most of them have a weird line end. I've tried multiple tools to do it properly without any success. I could do it manually but it's about 2k/3k of code with the same thing.

Example:

And

Is there a quick way to put an "empty space" between the end bracket and a new function/public? It would save me a lot of time.

at the top of your script do:

Код:
pragma tabsize 0
and the pawn compiler will ignore line spacing.

You might have to manually do it yourself, if your any good in C# or something you could write a script to fix it, but its probably too much for just that. You could get someone else to make you one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzerking
Посмотреть сообщение
at the top of your script do:

Код:
pragma tabsize 0
and the pawn compiler will ignore line spacing
I suggest that you read the rules and accept this:

Well that may be, however i would suggest that's for people posting game modes for other people to download.

If its just for you I then i doubt it really matters as long as you can read it. Of course yes its bad practice but do you really have the time to go through 3k of code and fix it, if you do go ahead, but the difference between me and you is I would copy my code to Notepad++ and write a small plugin for it to fix the indents.

I would do it for you now, however I do not have the time at the moment.

Use replace function in notepad++ and add a newline after every }

Hi get sublime, its way more better to deal with indenting there. Heres a way i did and it was working:

Copy and paste your code > Find > Replace: http://gyazo.com/c7d5aebdee0440eb8a1cb00995456689
You cannot skip a line in the "Replace with", but you can write

}
public

on the code, and then copy it and paste it in the "Replace with" field, click replace all and you're done

You can also do it with Notepad++ from "Extended", select the one is marked in the picture below and "Replace All".

Of course, it will make a new line for the public functions so the custom functions will be either manually done or you can try "}a", "}b" etc.