Please help me to fix these errors.

C:\Documents and Settings\STING\My Documents\SAMP SCRIPTS\SFCNR\filterscripts\HS.pwn(1200) : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS"
C:\Documents and Settings\STING\My Documents\SAMP SCRIPTS\SFCNR\filterscripts\HS.pwn(1293) : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS"
C:\Documents and Settings\STING\My Documents\SAMP SCRIPTS\SFCNR\filterscripts\HS.pwn(134 : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS"
C:\Documents and Settings\STING\My Documents\SAMP SCRIPTS\SFCNR\filterscripts\HS.pwn(1462) : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS"
C:\Documents and Settings\STING\My Documents\SAMP SCRIPTS\SFCNR\filterscripts\HS.pwn(1515) : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS"
C:\Documents and Settings\STING\My Documents\SAMP SCRIPTS\SFCNR\filterscripts\HS.pwn(1549) : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS"
C:\Documents and Settings\STING\My Documents\SAMP SCRIPTS\SFCNR\filterscripts\HS.pwn(1607) : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS"
C:\Documents and Settings\STING\My Documents\SAMP SCRIPTS\SFCNR\filterscripts\HS.pwn(1651) : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS"
C:\Documents and Settings\STING\My Documents\SAMP SCRIPTS\SFCNR\filterscripts\HS.pwn(1691) : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS"
C:\Documents and Settings\STING\My Documents\SAMP SCRIPTS\SFCNR\filterscripts\HS.pwn(1784) : error 017: undefined symbol "DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS"

#define DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS 79

Update your a_samp.inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azula
Посмотреть сообщение
I was having the same kinda problem with my filter script and your suggestion seems to have removed the errors and let me compile it

This dialog style is defined by Sample. You should not to redefine it.. update your sample include and check the wiki (dialog style).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azula
Посмотреть сообщение
You're totally wrong, this solution will just fucj up the tablist headers style dialog(s), instead of value 79 it should be 5

PHP код:
#define DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS    5