Mysql saving

i made a system for saving and loading,it loads right but when i save it saves wrong ,everything gets messed,like num stays 3 while it has been set to 0,here is the code
pawn Код:
forward SaveIds();
public SaveIds()
{
    for(new id = 0; id < MAX_IDS; id++)
    {
            new query[128];
            mysql_format(mysqlquery, query, sizeof(query), "UPDATE `ids` SET `IDSet`=%d, `IDDone`=%d, `IDPosX`=%f, `IDPosY`=%f, `IDPosZ`=%f,`IDPosA`=%f, `IDNum`=%d, `IDAmount`=%d, `IDType`=%d, `IDTypename`='%s', `IDMoveX`=%f, `IDMoveY`=%f, `IDMoveZ`=%f  WHERE `ID`=%d",
            IdInfo[id][idset], IdInfo[id][iddone], IdInfo[id][idposx], IdInfo[id][idposy], IdInfo[id][idposz],
            IdInfo[id][idposa], IdInfo[id][idnum], IdInfo[id][idamount], IdInfo[id][idtype], IdInfo[id][idtypename]
             ,IdInfo[id][idmovex], IdInfo[id][idmovey], IdInfo[id][idmovez], id);
            printf("\n %s", query);
            mysql_tquery(mysqlquery, query);
            printf("Saved ID %d", id);
    }
    return 1;
}
NOTE:it prints the query right but saves wrong in database

Anyone?

Anyone?come on

Have you copied the query that it prints to the console and then tried running that from within phpmyadmin or sometihng? just to make 100% sure that the query syntax is correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBots
Посмотреть сообщение
NOTE:it prints the query right but saves wrong in database
Hi iBots,

Can you please show us what is printed in the server log?

1. For all string output values to mySQL I would recommend using %e, instead of %s when formatting strings. This will increase security and avoid SQL injections.
2. Enable SQL debugging: mysql_debug(); under OnGameModeinit. Then, open mysql_log.txt in your server root and paste the result. Perhaps you have an invalid field type in your table?

Is it saving at all?