{
        new
            string[150],
            Account[24],
            DBResult:Result,
            Query[129],
            fIP[30]
        ;
        if(sscanf(params, "s[24]", Account)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "USAGE: /unban [account name]");
        format(Query, 129, "SELECT  FROM `bans` WHERE `username` = '%s'", Account);
        Result = db_query(Database, Query);

if(db_num_rows(Result))
        {
            db_get_field_assoc(Result, "ip", fIP, 30);
            if(CheckBan(fIP))
            {
                RemoveBan(fIP);
            }
            format(Query, 129, "DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `username` = '%s'", Account);
            Result = db_query(Database, Query);
            db_free_result(Result);

format(string, sizeof string, "[UNBANNED] "white"%s has been unbanned by an admin.", Account);
            SendPlayerMessage(COLOR_ORANGE, string);
            format(string, sizeof string, "[UNBANNED] "white"%s has been unbanned by %s.", Account, GetName(playerid));
            SendAMessage(COLOR_ORANGE, string);
            format(string, sizeof string, "[UNBANNED] %s has been unbanned by %s.", Account, GetName(playerid));
            Log("ban.txt", string);
        }
        else
        {
            db_free_result(Result);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "» "red"Player is not in the banned database.");
            return 1;
        }
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "» "red"You are not authorized to use this command.");
    }
    return 1;
}
It's not working ''It says Player not banned in the DB'',Anti-Ban evade is not letting him log in which means he is Banned but the CMD is not working or something !

Screenshots of SQlite DB :

-Links removed due to IPs in the Screenshots !

it's users table, show us bans table or just show ban command.

Ban table : - http://prntscr.com/6u15aa

Ban cmd :
pawn Код:
CMD:ban(playerid, params[])
{
    LoginCheck(playerid);
    if(User[playerid][accountAdmin] >= 2)
    {
        new
            string[150],
            id,
            reason[128],
            when[128],
            ban_hr, ban_min, ban_sec, ban_month, ban_days, ban_years
        ;

gettime(ban_hr, ban_min, ban_sec);
        getdate(ban_years, ban_month, ban_days);

if(sscanf(params, "us[128]", id, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "USAGE: /ban [playerid] [reason]");
        if(id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "» "red"Player not connected.");
        if(User[playerid][accountAdmin] < User[id][accountAdmin])
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "» "red"You cannot use this command on high ranking admin.");
            format(string, sizeof(string), "[NOTIFY] "white"%s has attempted to banned you with the reason %s.", GetName(playerid), reason);
            SendClientMessage(id, COLOR_ORANGE, string);

format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has attempted to banned %s but failed for %s", GetName(playerid), GetName(id), reason);
            Log("admin.txt", string);
            return 1;
        }

format(when, 128, "%02d/%02d/%d %02d:%02d:%02d", ban_month, ban_days, ban_years, ban_hr, ban_min, ban_sec);

format(sInfo[last_bperson], 256, "%s", GetName(id));
        format(sInfo[last_bwho], 256, "%s", reason);
        savestatistics();

AddBan(User[id][accountIP], 1);
        BanAcc(id, GetName(playerid), reason);
        ShowBan(id, GetName(playerid), reason, when);

format(string, sizeof(string), "[BANNED] "white"%s has been banned by an admin due to "grey"%s"white".", GetName(id), reason);
        SendPlayerMessage(COLOR_RED, string);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "[BANNED] "white"%s has been banned by %s due to "grey"%s"white".", GetName(id), GetName(playerid), reason);
        SendAMessage(COLOR_RED, string);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "[BANNED] %s has been banned by %s due to %s.", GetName(id), GetName(playerid), reason);
        Log("ban.txt", string);

KickDelay(id);
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "» "red"You are not authorized to use this command.");
    }
    return 1;
}

Anyone knows what's wrong with this ? If please reply as I'll rep you xD !

pawn Код:
format(Query, 129, "SELECT * FROM `bans` WHERE `username` = '%s'", Account);

What do you mean bro ? actually can like send me fixed code or upload it to Pastebin ?

For one, you shouldn't have shown their IPs. Secondly, JaKe, you don't learn if the code is handed to you. He told you what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleverCastard
Посмотреть сообщение
For one, you shouldn't have shown their IPs. Secondly, JaKe, you don't learn if the code is handed to you. He told you what to do.
Well,I didn't realise actually I did it well yeah I'm sorry about that...anyways the Link has been removed and ....They're all my Friends and most of them use VPN/Proxy ! btw I didn't understand what you meant by saying ''Secondly, JaKe, you don't learn if the code is handed to you. He told you what to do.''

No one can help me ?

pawn Код:
SELECT * FROM `bans` WHERE `username` = '%s'
* = SELECT ALL - No * on your code.