Server.cfg gamemode

I need help, How can I change the grandlarc gamemode.

go to server.cfg find gamemode 0 grandlarc 1
replace grandlarc with your gamemode name but keep the rest the same and thats all

I still can't run it, But I think I know why.
In the gamemodes document, it's empty...

You need to script the gamemode first.

You can create your own gamemode and save it in your gamemode's folder and name it as you like, for example, mygamemode, then go to the server.cfg the find the line "gamemode0" and remove the grandlarc and type there mygamemode
If you won't create your own gamemode and you already got a gamemode then type the gamemode's name in the "gamemode0" line, like what i said above.

"gamemode0 mygamemode" etc, just type the gamemode's name in the gamemode0 line.

Also, you can download a gamemode from here http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

brah, ok but. Why is my gamemodes document empty? Shouldn't I paste anything in there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffierr
Посмотреть сообщение
brah, ok but. Why is my gamemodes document empty? Shouldn't I paste anything in there?
So, you don't have any gamemode in your document, download a gamemdoe from SA-MP forums and paste the files in to your server folder then replace grandlarc with the gamemode name in the server.cfg at the line (gamemode0)

You can't run a gamemode if you don't have it, use pawno to script it and compile it to an .amx file, then you can run it.

Yeah I want my own gamemode script running it.
I did compile it, but nothing happened...

So you have the .pwn in your "gamemodes"-folder, and when you compile you don't get an AMX file?
You may have some errors that aborts the compile then which should display when compiling.