[Help] Mapping script into a server.

Hello,

I'm facing a problem with my samp server (Grand Larceny gamemode, the default). So basically what I try to do is add my mapping into my server. What I do is create a new script file on pawno and save it into the filescripts folder. It doesn't work and I would like some help with this.

It would be really appreciated if you help me with this.

- Thank you.

You write your objects under OnFilterScriptInit in your filterscript.

And then just add it to the server.cfg

and finish

Greekz

Under OnGameModeinit you add your mapping (CreateObject or CreateDynamicObject)

under OnPlayerConnect or whatever, add your RemoveBuildingForPlayer and then compile. Remember if you have your server UP and running you should do a restart.

I recommend to have the mapping inside the gamemode instead of a filterscript.

It doesn't work.

The filescript loads normally on the console but the mapping is not loaded in-game.

I pasted the mapping on both OnFilterScriptInIt and OnGameModeinit but it doesn't work.

Help please :c

I prefer to use it your gamemode. Not a FS. Try to paste it under OnGameModeInit ( The CreateObject ) and the RemoveBuildingForPlayer under OnPlayerConnect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantje
Посмотреть сообщение
I prefer to use it your gamemode. Not a FS. Try to paste it under OnGameModeInit ( The CreateObject ) and the RemoveBuildingForPlayer under OnPlayerConnect.
Mind explaining me how to do that on the default gamemode of the samp server (grand larnecy or w/e)? Because when I do it and try to compile it, I get errors.

Post the errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATGOggy
Посмотреть сообщение
Post the errors.
I actually get some warnings, and that's what fucks up the gamemode and it doesn't load properly in-game and so the mapping doesn't load.

thing is, I add the mapping on a filterscript, the filterscript loads normally according to the console but it doesn't load in-game. Once again, I'm using the default gamemode of SAMP, Grand Larceny

anyone?

the filterscripts loads according to the console but not the mapping in-game, please help!

go to the last line of your gamemode and do this:
Код:
forward LoadMaps();
public LoadMaps()
{
	CreateDynamicObject(........);
	//and all the other lines ofcourse
}
then go to your OnGameModeInit() and past LoadMaps();

P.S: I suggest you use LoadMaps to add all your maps you can use comments between 2 maps to organize things, also remove all other "CreateDynamicObject" lines from your gamemode (unload the filterscript too)