ChangeVehicleColor / ChangeVehiclePaintjob Issue

Hello guys, i'm fighting now a few Hours with this Issue and i can't get it working.
When i Create a Vehicle i'm chaning the Colors and also the Paintjob. The Paintjob changes the color.
For example: I'm having an Sultan and tune it (Paintjob 3 in Wheel Arch). Now i'm respawning the vehicle / explode the car, the car respawns with all Components but the paintjob changes the colors. I've checked the Values when the car gets tuned (after Creation) and they're all fine. (Color: 18, 1 - Paintjob: 2)

It doesnt really matter what im doing first. It doesnt matter if i Change the color before paintjob or not. It doesnt matter. The Paintjob keeps appearing but not my current Vehicle Color.

Maybe somone of you can assist me:

pawn Код:
PUBLIC:TuneTunedVehicle(playerid, key)
{
    new vehID = Carlist[playerid][key][Carid];
    if(IsValidVehicle(vehID))
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "CALL");
        ChangeVehicleColor(vehID, Carlist[playerid][key][Farbe1], Carlist[playerid][key][Farbe2]);
        ChangeVehiclePaintjob(vehID, Carlist[playerid][key][Paintjob]); // order doesnt matter, its still not working
// Tunings ...
    }
    return 1;
}
This callback is called, when the vehicle gets respawned (OnVehicleSpawn) or when the car is created.
I've also checked the key, it's the correct key...

Is this a SA-MP Bug again ? Same as the SetVehicleZAngle Bug ?

//EDIT: I've checked any Hook releated to OnVehicleSpawn, ChangeVehicleColor and ChangeVehiclePaintjob but nothing is changing the actually color.

Regards
Tgerkiller

Debug it, print the colors and paintjob when the vehicle respawns and post it here.

Well, i've done that ealier too. When it spawns, it has the same color as before (18, 1) The Paintjob is 2. The values are correct. So the paintjob is overriding the Coloors even when i reset the colors after changing the paintjob.

Any Ideas ?

Upgrade your client version to 0.3z-R2!