how do I start

So I have GTA: SA
and I downloaded the mod but I dont know how to go online on PC...

Is there a tutorial?

i have v1.01 (GTA)

All you have to do is install SA-MP to your Rockstar Game/GTA San Andreas/ then start up SA-MP and find a server.

P.S: You need GTA:SA 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
All you have to do is install SA-MP to your Rockstar Game/GTA San Andreas/ then start up SA-MP and find a server.

Can't he downgrade it to 1.0 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyal
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan

Can't he downgrade it to 1.0 ?
He can, I'm just informing him he needs to do so

OK So I got it working....I choose a server and I get into the game... then I get 3 options.

Start Game
Options
Quit

so I click Start Game..then load game.

And then I get a blank screen...

what am I doing wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDMUGENISMO
OK So I got it working....I choose a server and I get into the game... then I get 3 options.

Start Game
Options
Quit

so I click Start Game..then load game.

And then I get a blank screen...

what am I doing wrong?

You never downgraded you're game. Get the Downgrader patch at www.sa-mp.com/download.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Leѕѕ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Leѕѕ
If you have 1.01 that means you have installed it from CD then upgraded it, just reinstall and it will work. If you haven't done that then you stole it and won't get any help here.
Did you pay attention to what I said here?
Guess he didnt lol.

Usually when I reinstall and forget to downgrade my screen flashes white and black, It is a common bug for me when I start up SA:MP for it to go to the start game screen, just click start game then press escape then press resume game and you will see the vinewood sign. (P.S. In 0.3 the default camera pos on start up should be changed to somewhere in LV)