[Tutorial] Lets start scripting Pawno[the basic]

...Sorry,this tutorial sucks

Where's the tutorial?
Try to put more effort into the thread and Start teaching in a proper way. Move step by step.

Apart from the image about the Cartesian system I don't really see anything that hasn't been explained already on the wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Where's the tutorial?
Try to put more effort into the thread and Start teaching in a proper way. Move step by step.
What isn't explained?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Apart from the image about the Cartesian system I don't really see anything that hasn't been explained already on the wiki.
Same here...

Well to be more precise tell them what are parameters of a a function what happens when you dont pass correct/or insufficient parameters to a function. Some function donot require a parameter but they do have one i.e. they set the parameter default if there is no parameter provided.

Explain what are basic data types and tags used in defining it.

Why people restarted posting shity tutorials and just for the sake of rep and post count

Your explanations are hardly a tutorial.

Quote:

playerid-You must put this,because if you don't it won't work.

Like seriously? That's not even a tutorial and this thread should be deleted just to make sure no one takes an example of this and simply does things because they wont work otherwise. That's a horrible coding ethics.

Also, for the love of god, please rename the topic to Pawn and not Pawno. Pawno is the editor that comes with sa-mp.

Nice tut, thanks buddy...

Ill just ignore some comments because they didn't post any better tutorials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
When I saw this post the starter deleted it but about what you said, Wiki isn't well explained, it's a bit hard to understand especially for newbies