[HELP] Gamemode not Running!

Any One can tell me whats the problem here
When i start my server.exe
it shows this :-

Код:
Script[gamemodes/zombie.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
&
When I compiled my gamemode it shows nothing just warning which is ok , as said by the owner of gamemode..

Код:
C:\Users\CopKing\Desktop\SAMP\gamemodes\zombie.pwn(2920) : warning 219: local variable "x" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\CopKing\Desktop\SAMP\gamemodes\zombie.pwn(2920) : warning 219: local variable "y" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\CopKing\Desktop\SAMP\gamemodes\zombie.pwn(2920) : warning 219: local variable "z" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size:          11352 bytes
Code size:           516080 bytes
Data size:         18686408 bytes
Stack/heap size:      16384 bytes; estimated max. usage: unknown, due to recursion
Total requirements:19230224 bytes

3 Warnings.

Hello, if u can post the lines regarding the warnings.. it can help.. us solve it...look bro warning got no relation with the error u specified.. the error is because of plugins not loading.. it means u arent loading the required plugins...and tbh dont worry for warnings.

Post your server_log here please.
The problem isn't with the script rather it's with the plugins.

Quote:

When I compiled my gamemode it shows nothing just warning which is ok , as said by the owner of gamemode..

Those warnings are not OK. They will screw the script up. And still, that's not even why you're here. The gamemode needs plugins that are not loaded. Show use your '#include' lines, the 'plugins' line of the .cfg file in the main directory, and the server log of the last run.