Windows cursor in-game bug

This happened recently and it doesn't seem to go away; it only happens when I,m playing SAMP, not GTA_SA.

Whenever I'm flying in a rustler for a while, the windows cursor pops up, which gets pretty annoying.

Am I the only one who experiences this?

Alt-Tab seems to fix it for a moment, but it still comes up.

Just press 'T' or 'ALT+TAB' (then tab back in), this usually occurs on my Laptop, but not on my Destkop. I haven't found a way around this, you could try changing your screen resolution.

I have tried Alt+Tab and T and it works temporally, but it keeps coming back; I'm at the moment changing my cursor settings, to see if it will make a difference, I'll be back to update on that.

Try pressing ESC

Esc is a temporally solution; i just realized the cursor shows up when i move my mouse rapidly.

Even changing the cursors settings doesn't seem to make a change.

Does someone know how to play in windowed mode?, maybe that could fix it.

ALT + ENTER I believe

To enter windowed mode you can press 'ALT+ENTER', or change it in the settings. I did suggest changing your Resolution to a higher one to see if that helps, but you seemed to ignore that completely.

Sorry for not having acknowledged your suggestion about changing the resolution, anyway it didn't worked, im gonna try running it in windowed mode.

Windowed mode didn't worked either; I,m thinking it has something to do with other processes that occur while I play Multiplayer.